Looking for winners!
Fall Ca$h Raffle
Limited tickets available to win $1,850 in cash prizes!
Only 1,000 Tickets Sold
1 – Grand Prize Winner – $500
2 – Second Prize Winners – $250 each
3 – Third Prize Winners – $150 each
4 – Fourth Place Winners – $100 each
License ID #G-20-002036-R
Hurry, sale ends 12 noon on October 30th!
Buy Tickets Here!
(It may take 24 hours for your order to process. You should receive an email confirmation of your order, if you do not receive an email please check your spam folder.)
Our Fundraising Goal $15,000
- Week 2 – $4,230
Move More in Harmony Challenge
Move More on Tuesdays at
Meeting ID: 368 375 8020
Week #2 Minutes
2. Ginnie H.
3. Sulayka A.
4. Lora R.
5. Deb Z.
for money and improving health
Prospectus Berco wants you to get out and get moving. Whether it’s running, swimming, biking, dancing, or whatever gets you moving, we challenge you to exercise an average of 15 minutes a day throughout the month and take steps toward a healthier you.
While it’s great to get in shape and to be active, we also want people to join us in advocating for inclusion and equality. By focusing on people’s abilities, we open up a world of possabilities for adults with disabilities. Prospectus Berco is a great organization that gives adults with disabilities greater opportunities to live and work as independently as possible in our community. Join Santander in raising awareness and funds for people with disabilities.
October is National Employment for People with Disabilities Awareness Month and Prospectus Berco is taking steps to offer more employment opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities by expanding its Vocational Program to include Supported Competitive Employment to help individuals find and maintain gainful employment in our community. So– be part of the Move More in Harmony Challenge Register, Advocate, or Donate Today!
More Incentives to Participate:
- Make it fun by getting a Team together – virtually of course
- Track your activities to become eligible to win prizes
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the month and will be determined on the monthly tally for each person. Additional prizes will be awarded to teams.
- Bronze 500 minutes throughout the month / average 16 mins/day
- Silver 1,000 minutes throughout the month / average 32 mins/day
- Gold 1,500 minutes throughout the month / average 48 mins/day
Prizes Awarded for:
- Everyone who registers for the challenge will receive a commemorative t-shirt
- Everyone who reaches the Bronze Level will win a prize
- Individual with the most variety of activities logged in throughout the month will win a $25 Amazon Gift Card
- Individual who personally logged the most minuteswill win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Individuals who made it to the:
- Bronze level – Name entered 1x into Drawing for Prizes
- Silver Level – Name entered 3X into Drawing for Prizes
- Gold Level – Name entered 5X into Drawing Prizes
Awarding 10 Drawing Prizes
- Top three teams with the most minutes logged (based on the number of minutes for each team member
- Top three teams that raised the most money
Prizes Include Gift Cards and Prospectus Berco-Themed Gear!
You can also support us through our 2020 Harmony Challenge T-shirt sale
Promote harmony and inclusion by sporting this comfortable t-shirt. Approximately $5 from the sale of each t-shirt will go to support Prospectus Berco in its mission to provide innovative supports for adults with disabilities living and working in Berks County.
Adult Small – Extra Large are $15 XXL is $20 and XXXL is $25
Place your order at email@example.com on or before November 6, 2020. When placing your order please indicate the quantity of t-shirts you would like along with the size of each t-shirt and whether or not you would like to have the items shipped to you at your expense. T-shirts may be picked up at Prospectus Berco during regular work hours. T-shirts will be available on or before December 1, 2020.
26th Annual Golf Tournament
July 26, 2021 – Moselem Spring Golf Club
28th Annual Awards Luncheon
Postponed until 2021