Welcome to the Online Prospectus Berco Charity Auction!
Together we are reaching beyond expectations to create opportunities for people with disabilities to live and work in our community. Funds generated through the online auction benefits Prospectus Berco in support of its mission to provide innovative supports for people with special needs.
Want to Place a Bid?
- Bidding opens on September 4th and will have a rolling close time of 7 p.m. on September 30, 2020.
- All Bidders must register online and all bids are to be made online through the site.
- When placing a bid, Bidders will have the option to receive notifications for when you have been out-bid on a specific item. Don’t miss out. Sign-up so you don’t miss a thing.
- Each item will have a minimum bid and bidding increments will be determined for each item.
- Look for “Buy it Now” markets. Prospectus Berco may enter a Buy It Now price for certain items. Buy it now opportunities may pop up periodically throughout the month so make sure you check in frequently.
- Rolling closing time: At the 6 p.m. closing time on September 30, 2020, bidding may continue for auction items with active Bidders. After a bid is submitted, the item will remain available for bid up to 120 seconds after a bid is placed. After a minute of no bidding activity the item is considered sold.
- Prospectus Berco is planning to hold a Pick-up Party for winning bidders to claim their items on October 1, 2020 at Prospectus Berco in Reading between 4 – 7 p.m. More information on this will be provided later.
- Are we missing your favorite sports team, celebrity, or rock star? Let us know who you would like to see in our auction line-up and we’ll see if we are able to get it for you.
Questions regarding the auction, or to preview an auction item in advance contact Jessica Penchard at 610.372.4637, ext. 103.