Prospectus Berco Charity Auction
Bidding is now open!
Together we are reaching beyond expectations to create opportunities for people with disabilities to live and work in our community. Funds generated through the online auction benefits Prospectus Berco in support of its mission to provide innovative supports for people with special needs.
Prospectus Berco is running an on-line charity auction in conjunction with the 27th Annual Golf Tournament. Bidding for the auction will begin on July 20th and will close on July 26th at the tournament. More auction items may be added throughout the week so stay posted to be sure you don’t miss out. Don’t panic, we seem to be having a problem with our countdown widget. We’re working on it. Auction items are set to close at 3 p.m. on Monday, July 26th.
Please note, Prospectus Berco reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
By bidding in Prospectus Berco’s silent on-line auction, each bidder agrees to these auction terms:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Prospectus Berco has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made on this website, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Prospectus Berco will feature “Buy It Now” prices so Bidders may win items prior to the closing date of the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full prior to receiving the item(s). Prospectus Berco accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, or a check made payable to Prospectus Berco. Please note that a 5% charge will be added to all credit card and on-line payments. To avoid the fee, Buyers may pay by check when picking up their item.
- If attending the golf tournament, items should be picked up at the close of the auction and the Awards presentation. If you are a winning bidder and not attending the tournament on July 26th, pick-up arrangements can be made by contacting Jessica Penchard at email@example.com on July 27th. Winning bidders who pay for their items on-line should bring confirmation of their receipt to claim their winning items.
- Any item(s) left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Prospectus Berco.
- Prospectus Berco reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Prospectus Berco, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.