To our Program Participants, Families, and Friends:
During this public health crisis and mitigation efforts to curtail the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Prospectus Berco has implemented precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of program participants and employees. We thank you in advance for your understanding and support during this challenging time:
- Corporate office hours of operation have been reduced to 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted entrance to programs and offices.
- Day Services programs are suspended until further notice. Program participants will not lose their enrollment during this time and may resume participation when programs resume.
- Care for program participants enrolled in Residential Services will continue. Prospectus Berco is providing round-the- clock services and is implementing precautionary measures to maintain a healthy environment.
- Until further notice, Prospectus Berco is implementing a No Visitors Policy for all of its community homes and corporate offices. Families will be notified personally so concerns can be addressed to the appropriate employees.
Updates and announcements will be posted periodically on our website (www.prospectusberco.org) so participants, families, and friends can keep informed of our status. We also encourage you to “Like” Prospectus Berco on Facebook.
Additional questions may be addressed to Jody Wagner, Executive Director/CEO, at 610-372-4637, ext. 110.
Thank you again for your cooperation and understanding.
Message Updated 3/25/2020