We understand that during the holiday season families may want to visit with loved ones in our Community Homes. To maintain the health and safety of our participants and employees, Prospectus Berco is implementing the following protocols for the holiday season:
- Families must contact the Residential On-site Manager in advance to schedule their visit.
- Please know that visitors will be required to follow corporate protocols during their visit:
- No more than two family members may visit at one time.
- Family members will be contacted within one hour prior to their visit to complete a pre-health screening questionnaire.
- Before entering the home, visitors will have their temperature taken
- Visitors will be expected to wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including KN95/N95 mask, face shield, gown and gloves. If visitors do not have the required PPE, a PPE Kit can be purchased in advance by contacting Brooke Wagner, RN, Day Services Health Coordinator at 610-372-4737, ext. 703.
- If possible, visits should be held outside or in a designated room away from others.
- Eating and drinking on the premises will be prohibited because that would require visitors to remove their mask.
- Family members who wish to take their loved one out of the Community Home for travel out of the state, must know that the Pennsylvania Department of Health has issued an order to all residents of the Commonwealth stating that anyone travelling to another state must have a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours before returning to Pennsylvania, self-quarantine for 14 days with no COVID-19 symptoms before integrating themselves back into the community. Learn more about the travel order.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe this holiday season!
Corporate offices will continue to have a “no visitors policy” until further notice. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the administrative offices available by calling (610) 372-4637. Questions regarding Prospectus Berco and its programs can be directed to Jody Wagner at ext. 110.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time.
Stay connected , “Like” Prospectus Berco on Facebook.